We represent clients in a wide range of corporate and business transactions. This includes advising sole proprietors on entity selection and the development of small businesses to representing large institutions in growth, employment, regulatory, corporate governance and financing issues. We have extensive experience in:
- The formation, operation and reorganization of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and joint ventures
- Commercial loans and secured transactions
- Buy-Sell and Non-Competition Agreements
- Corporate governance matters
- Asset purchases and sales
- Liquidations and dissolutions
We also have extensive experience advising business professionals, including corporate boards, general partners and limited partners, limited liability managers and corporate officers.